It has been a HOT SECOND since I’ve posted anything.
I’ve been thinking about what I wanted to do for spring break since mine is about three weeks away. Then, the idea hit me. Why don’t I make another seasonal bucket list? That way I don’t have to pin down anything into a single week. I’ll have three months to explore whatever and wherever! This list will be a little different. I will have a section on things I HAVE to and see and a section where I WANT to and see.
THE “I GOTTA DO IT” LIST
- Los Angeles County Museum of Arts (LACMA)
- Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA)
- Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego
- Museum of Photographic Arts (MOPA)
The “gotta do it” list is also my photography project. So maybe once I’m done I’ll post a little something about it!
THE “I WANNA DO IT” LIST
- Have a picnic after a hike. For this I’m thinking about the Paradise Falls in Thousand Oaks. I hear there’s a fantastic waterfall up there!
- Host a game night! Maybe not Monopoly… Cards Against Humanity? Sure. Monopoly? I don’t want to ruin lives and friendships. I’ve been wanting to have a game night with my friends for so long. Probably have a potluck, drinks, and tons of games.
- Write letters and seal them with wax. Yup, I want to go way old school. I genuinely enjoy writing letters. I have a few pen pals actually!
- Libraries. I love libraries, but I haven’t been inside to read and borrow books since I was a young kid. I want to rekindle my love for libraries.
- A spring lookbook! This is something I’ve wanted to do for a while now and I think I’m ready to try it out! If it doesn’t pan out, then it doesn’t.
These are things I wanted to do since last year. I didn’t exactly have time to do it, so I never did. I’m ready to give it my all this time around! Let’s hope I can finish this list!