I don’t know about you, but this year it seems like it took autumn a lot longer to get here than usual. Maybe because in years past I never knew the exact day autumn started. This year I was prepared for all things pumpkin spice, cozy outfits… I even came up with an autumn bucket list.
- Go to an apple orchard, pick apples to my heart’s content, then go home to bake/make all the apple dishes I can find on Pinterest.
- Attempt to make a pumpkin spice latte!
- Go to a pumpkin patch.✔️
- Ride a real hot air balloon!
- Grab soup in a thermos, blankets, and cozy sweats and watch the sunset.
- Go to a farmer’s market, then go home and create a dish using the ingredients I bought.
- Learn to make 3 different soups.
- Go somewhere to see the season of autumn (I’m talking Google images autumn) and have a photoshoot.
- A day trip to Solvang.
- Have a small dinner party with friends.✔️
I have a few ideas of where to go for some of my list. Like Cal Poly Pomona has their annual pumpkin patch! Complete with a corn maze, I’ve heard. So that’s definitely somewhere I want to be! Oak Glenn seems to be popular for apple picking and, from what I can see, it looks pretty awesome. Hot air balloon ride? I hear THE GRAPE ESCAPE BALLOON ADVENTURE is the place to be at if you’re looking for a good time!
So that’s my bucket list! What’s on yours?
I would love to see pictures of your favorite places! Tag me on Instagram @theeliehuynh and use the #elieadventures!